December 30, 2014
Dear Green Industry Professional,
The year 2014 marks our 25th anniversary exclusively serving the landscape industry. On behalf of our entire organization, I want to thank you for sharing this historic milestone with us. I am proud to tell you that we have continuously insured over forty of our clients since our inception in 1989, and well over four hundred who have been with LCIS for over 15 years.
The end of the year is always a good time for self-reflection, so I am taking this opportunity to review the many benefits that come from being a Golden Oak Member and LCIS policyholder.
In the past year we have added or enhanced an array of key services, the likes of which are unmatched by any other agency/broker of our type. Many of these services are provided by industry leading companies with whom we have negotiated exclusive arrangements, like BizAssure and the Harvest Group landscape consulting firm. Our suite of services is now so well-rounded that we relate to it as the “LCIS360” Program. This is the lineup:
• Bonds Program
• Business Auto Coverage
• Contractor’s Equipment Coverage
• Employment Practices Liability
• General Liability Coverage
• Group Health Benefits & Life Programs
• Personal Auto & Homeowners
• Umbrella Liability Coverage
• Workers’ Comp Program
• Rebate Program
• Equity Sharing Program
• Premium Financing
• Equipment Financing
• Free Unlimited Legal Consultations
• Free Employee Handbook Review
• Free XMod Review & Cost Analysis Report
• Free Injury & Illness Prevention Plan Review
• Free OSHA Survey & Compliance Report
• DISCOUNTED Business Consulting by the Harvest Group
As a member owned, industry focused insurance agency and brokerage, we are deeply committed to providing you with this unique combination of insurance products, services, tools, customer service, and assistance that surpass all your expectations. More importantly, utilizing just some of our most popular services can make a dramatic impact on your bottom line. Here’s how:
This unique combination of services demonstrates that as a member owned, industry focused insurance agency and brokerage, we are deeply committed to providing you with the insurance products, services, tools, customer service, and assistance that surpass all your expectations. More importantly, utilizing just some of our most popular services can make a dramatic impact on your bottom line. Here’s how:
- Insurance Rebate Savings: Based on your annual insurance requirements, you could receive insurance rebates averaging up to $2,495 a year. That’s something no other agency/broker in our industry can offer you. Go here to see how the savings stack up.
I am proud to inform you that LCIS has made insurance rebate payments totaling over $42 million and we have paid an annual rebate every year since 1990! In fact, total rebates paid to “in force” policyholders exceeded $700,000.00, during this year alone!
- LCIS Business Services: Taking advantage of LCIS Business Services such as unlimited legal consultations, free handbook reviews and free XMod reviews saved our policyholders in excess of $100,000 in 2014!
- Golden Oak Equity Sharing: When you purchase eligible insurance products from one of Golden Oak’s endorsed programs, like the LCIS program, you are eligible to participate in both the LCIS Insurance Rebate Savings Program and the Golden Oak Equity Sharing Program.
Since its inception the Golden Oak Equity Sharing Program has awarded an estimated $500,000.00 to Cooperative members who have exited or retired from the landscape industry business. Not only that, the Program has $4,500,000 in estimated equity accumulated for future payout. Go here to read the Golden Oak Equity Sharing FAQ’s.
In addition to the many benefits we can offer you, in 2014 LCIS also contributed in excess of $50,000.00 to State and local association sponsorships, to support and attend various statewide and annual conventions.
So what’s next? Each year, we continue to initiate new ways to grow and enhance the quality and value of the products and services we offer you. We are presently rolling out a new package insurance and Workers’ Comp program provided to LCIS exclusively by a leading U.S. carrier. This new program delivers important enhancements and additional coverage’s. Plus, in certain cases, we will be able to combine the package and the Workers’ Comp coverage all from the same carrier for even greater savings. In addition to monetary savings, the convenience of maintaining all your insurance services – renewals, billing, claims and certificates – with one insurance carrier, can be immeasurable.
In closing, thank you for allowing me this opportunity to review the many benefits that come from being a Golden Oak Member and LCIS policyholder. Thank you, as well, for making Landscape Contractors Insurance Services, Inc. your insurance agency and broker. We value your trust in us and remain committed to always exploring new and innovative ways to provide you with unique services, combined with excellent customer service. If you have suggestions on how we can better serve you, please do not hesitate to contact me at 800-628-8735 ext 511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of myself and the entire LCIS team, I extend our best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.