Workplace Injury Hotline
FREE Workplace Injury Hotline
Cut Workers’ Comp costs with 24/7/365 access to a Registered Nurse.
What is the Workplace Injury Hotline?
- 24/7/365 access to Registered Nurses
- Safe and effective clinical recommendations
- Clear documentation and notification
- Medical decision-making liability
- Assistance getting to the right provider
Supervisors do not have to make any medical decisions.
- The Registered Nurses at the Workplace Injury Hotline will assess the injured employee
- Employees will have immediate access to quality care
- Frequently, employees are able to treat the injury with instructions from the Nurse, thus avoiding a trip to the clinic
How Does it Work?
The supervisor should call with the employee after any injury occurs. (if the injury is potentially life-threatening, call 911)
- If an interpreter is needed advise the nurse when calling
- Once the nurse has identified your company and location, they will ask for the employee to be put on the phone
- The employee will describe the injury
- The nurse will then evaluate the employee’s injury using patented medical algorithms
- The nurse will offer a recommendation, allowing the employee to make an informed decision
- If the employee is electing to self treat, the nurse will review in detail the self treatment plan
- If the employee is going to the provider, we will fax a Provider Injury Alert to the provider as long as we have been given a fax number already in our system
Listen To An Example Call
- Professional management and handling of your calls by Registered Nurses online
- Injury assessments for workplaces that cannot support a medical clinic on-site
- After hours or on weekends, or whenever an on-site medical professional is not in the clinic
- Calls are tracked and recorded