How can a CAS help me?
- Compliance Assistance Specialists in OSHA’s Regional and Area Offices around the country provide outreach to a variety of groups free of charge.
- These groups include small businesses and other employers, trade and professional associations, union locals, and community and faith-based groups.
- Compliance Assistance Specialists can provide general information about OSHA’s compliance assistance resources and how to comply with OSHA standards.
- They are available for seminars, workshops, and speaking events.
- They also promote and help implement OSHA’s cooperative programs, including the Voluntary Protection Programs, the Strategic Partnership Program, and the Alliance Program.
How do I contact my local CAS?
- Check the Compliance Assistance Specialist Directory for the CAS in your local office.
What if I’m in a state with an OSHA-approved program?
- Contact your local state office for compliance assistance.
Who else can I contact for help?
- Regional Labor Liaisons
- Regional Diverse Workforce/Limited English Proficiency Coordinators
- On-Site Consultation Program
- Regional and Area Offices
Source: United States Department of Labor, “How Can a Compliance Assistance Specialist (CAS) Help Me?” https://www.osha.gov website. Accessed March 23, 2021. https://www.osha.gov/complianceassistance/cas
© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. This content is strictly for informational purposes and although experts have prepared it, the reader should not substitute this information for professional insurance advice. If you have any questions, please consult your insurance professional before acting on any information presented. Read more.
Leave a Comment