Dear Valued Customer,
In this issue of the “———————“ we focus on how you can save money on your home insurance.
There are smart ways to save on home and auto insurance; however, there are also mistakes that can result in being dangerously underinsured. Mistakes like:
1. Insuring a home for its real estate value rather than for the cost of rebuilding.
2. Selecting an insurance company by price alone.
3. Dropping flood or earthquake insurance.
4. Only purchasing the legally required amount of liability for your car.
5. Neglecting to buy renters insurance.
Please read on to understand this topic fully so you can avoid costly mistakes that can jeopardize you and your family.
We appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you.